What a great presentation! I am *very* impressed. I just love how you used a wiki to introduce the class to the technology. I found the pros and cons' list of wikis being tested by Stanford University's Centre for Teaching and Training very helpful, but I noticed that you did not choose any of the reviewed providers. Why did you decide to use PBwiki? Did you find PBwiki easy to use? Do you know if PBwiki is similar or related to pmwiki?
I tried to edit your wiki, but soon discovered that it was password protected. This is probably a smart feature for a group assignment wiki. It would be very upsetting if someone went in and messed up all of your hard work!
1 comment:
Hi Daka, Jill, Monica and Jane!
What a great presentation! I am *very* impressed. I just love how you used a wiki to introduce the class to the technology. I found the pros and cons' list of wikis being tested by Stanford University's Centre for Teaching and Training very helpful, but I noticed that you did not choose any of the reviewed providers. Why did you decide to use PBwiki? Did you find PBwiki easy to use? Do you know if PBwiki is similar or related to pmwiki?
I tried to edit your wiki, but soon discovered that it was password protected. This is probably a smart feature for a group assignment wiki. It would be very upsetting if someone went in and messed up all of your hard work!
Great job ladies!
Post a Comment